Award-winning PDF software
Odessa Texas online Form 8853: What You Should Know
These requirements are also to be followed and the Commission shall make all determinations in such cases; however, it shall not be liable for any injury or damages resulting from violation hereof. The new station will require a separate license with a different call sign and transmit to the authorized licensees of the existing station. The Commission shall appoint a station examiner to perform such service. Such licensee shall make and keep for a period of two years an available statement of the number of persons in receipt of services from any such licensee pursuant to the foregoing license. This statement shall be made to the applicant for a new license or after the licensee has been assigned a new license by the Commission. If an existing station ceases to receive any of its regular services, such licensee shall be subject to the following penalties: 1. Filing with the Commission a petition to revoke the existing station's license pursuant to Section 2-4(d) of this order; 2. Filing with the Commission the required license renewal application; 3. Filing with the Commission an application for new license with a different call sign and transmit to the authorized licensees of the existing station. Section 2-1(1) of this order shall not apply to any licensee that has been classified a non-traditional licensee pursuant to Section 2-10(2) of this order or to any licensee to which an application for the issuance of a new license for a new class of license has been submitted pursuant to Section 2-11(b) of this order as the result of the application pursuant to this section. In the event a new licensee with a new call sign (i.e., the licensee of a non-traditional station or new licensee to which an application has been submitted for issuance of a new class of license; or an existing station that is replaced by a new non-traditional station) is granted an identical license with the same call sign as the existing station at the same location in accordance with this order, this order shall not apply.
Online methods assist you to arrange your doc management and supercharge the productiveness within your workflow. Go along with the short guideline to be able to complete Odessa Texas online Form 8853, keep away from glitches and furnish it inside a timely method:
How to complete a Odessa Texas online Form 8853?
- On the web site along with the sort, click Commence Now and go to your editor.
- Use the clues to complete the suitable fields.
- Include your personal info and contact data.
- Make certainly that you simply enter right knowledge and numbers in ideal fields.
- Carefully verify the articles from the type in addition as grammar and spelling.
- Refer to aid portion for those who have any queries or tackle our Assistance team.
- Put an digital signature on your Odessa Texas online Form 8853 aided by the enable of Indicator Instrument.
- Once the form is completed, push Finished.
- Distribute the all set variety by means of e-mail or fax, print it out or help save on the product.
PDF editor allows you to make adjustments with your Odessa Texas online Form 8853 from any world-wide-web connected equipment, personalize it in line with your requirements, indication it electronically and distribute in several methods.